Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where have I been all this time?

Thanks to all who have been visiting my blog! I've not posted in a long while as you can see, but lots of things have taken up my time with some recent surgery added into the mix.

I have now migrated away from paranormal investigation as most "investigations" are not investigations at all, only thrill seeking and wanting to be entertained. Sadly, some property owners only want proof so they can advertise their places as "haunted" and bring people in based upon that. They have no interest in a spirit being helped, and that is just not the way I am. I've experienced too much to even consider that there is no such thing as the spirit world and have no need to go looking for more proof. I know a whole other dimension and even numerous dimensions exist, and my goal will always be to help resolve a spirit's unfinished business so they can move on to where they need to be. To me, not to help a spirit so he or she can be kept where they are so as to "study" or profit off of them is a continuance of a tragedy, cruel, and well, just not right.

I've recently had several spirits from a prior investigation come looking for me as well as one spirit I'd never encountered before. I had been watching the Harry Potter movie which had the hippogriff named Buckbeak in it. I was particularly interested in this creature and made a mental note to see if a hippogriff was a legendary creature or something that J. K. Rowling had invented. Nobody was in the house but me. I noticed when the hippogriff portion of the movie was over that the figure (below) appeared in the dust on my television screen. It looks like something a child would draw of Buckbeak. I then thought if there were a child spirit present, perhaps he or she wanted to see more of the movies, so I left the Harry Potter marathon on all afternoon for them. Nothing else happened nor did I get any more hints that someone was present.



All I can say is that I never cease to be amazed! I do have my home protected from malevolent spirit visitation, and perhaps I will write later about how to do that. But benevolent spirits are welcome to approach me. I love them and will do all I can for them. I think they do know that.

In other news, I am also now working with someone in the UFO community to write a series of books. I can only say that I am blessed to receive such wonderful opportunities to know more about the mysteries and perhaps dig a little deeper to get at truth. My only regret is the lack of time and energy on my part to write about everything that comes my way on all these subjects.

Stay curious, my friends!

2 comments:

Danae said...

I stumbled across your blog today while googling 'Orion Williamson' who I read about in the book Lost... and Never Found by Anita Larsen. I have always been interested in the paranormal and UFOs, etc. One of my favorites is the series on the History Channel called Ancient Aliens. Have you heard of it? I think I will definitely be back to read more of your entries!

Sharon K. Grossman said...

Thank you, Danae! I like "Ancient Aliens" as well. I am pleased that you will return.